2013 Achievements

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 13:59:53 UTC 2013

Dear Ubuntu GNOME Community (Members and Users),

I am proud to share with all of you a list of our great achievements for
2013 and take this chance to THANK YOU ALL for your endless support,
infinite help and highly appreciated contributions and time ... without all
that, we would never be there so THANKS AGAIN :)

Looking forward for even better year so let's be ready and let's do it, yet
again :)

Thank you for choosing and using Ubuntu GNOME!
YOU ROCK :)