[Monthly Report] November 2013

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 07:45:53 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I am sorry for the late report, I had no internet for 8 days.

Kindly have a read at November Report:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/CommunicationsTeam/November2013

My internet just came back yesterday so I just need sometime to finish the
tons of emails I have and then, start some planning to Ubuntu GNOME
Communications Team so that we have a clear goal/strategy for this cycle :)

I will send an email about that later, hopefully soon so more fun on the
way :)

Thank you for everything and please, keep the good work up!