[Vote for a Proposal] Monthly/Weekly Meetings (IRC/Google Hangout)

Efstathios Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) iefstathios at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 22:13:47 UTC 2013

+1 IRC Meetings.

Propose every other week and have a stantard day (eg Thursday) and time.
So everyone will know-remember about it automatically. So there will be
total 2 meetings per month.
Maybe when the release day will be closer, there might be the need to
meet often. We can discuss that.

This is the plan that we followed on other communities and it was
succsessful.

Στις 29/08/2013 11:49 μμ, ο/η Sergio Infante έγραψε: