[Vote for a Proposal] Monthly/Weekly Meetings (IRC/Google Hangout)

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 19:36:30 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to ask you kindly to vote for this proposal:

Having Weekly/Monthly Team Meeting either on IRC or Google Hangout to
discuss what we have achieved and what our plans will be.

IMHO, these meetings are important to keep up to date with Ubuntu GNOME
Work Progress, News, Updates, etc and to build a healthy and good
relationship between the team members and the users of Ubuntu GNOME and of
course, everyone is welcome to join :)

As far as I know, every Ubuntu Flavour has a weekly or monthly meeting.

To vote, please reply this email with:

If Agreed: +1

If Disagreed: -1

Thank you!

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,

My Projects: IamNewToLinux <http://iamnewtolinux.blogspot.com/> - StartUbuntu
Project<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
 - Linux Brainstorming <https://www.facebook.com/groups/352004991569676/> -