update of this site

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 11:04:27 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:57 PM, Lisufas Buntukiste <
linuxgnomebuntufan at online.de> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, den 27.08.2013, 17:07 +0400 schrieb Ali Linx (amjjawad):
> Hi,
>
> > I do have some ideas in mind and I'd love to see them on the website
> > as an Ubuntu GNOME user, not as a team member :)
>
> I have no idea who supervised this page. I thought you knew that, or it
> can bring in experience?
>
> --
> Auf dieser Kiste werkelt ↓
> Ubuntu 12.04 + GNOME 3.4

Hi,

I am not 100% sure but it could be Matthew who is in charge?

Updating the website can wait little bit now because there are much more
important stuff we need to look after. Feature Freeze [1] is approaching
and today, the vUDS so there are some things to be sorted out and we should
have enough time for the Web Site and also our Wiki as my work has not yet
done on that area :)

[1] - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureFreeze

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,

My Projects: IamNewToLinux <http://iamnewtolinux.blogspot.com/> - StartUbuntu
Project<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/CommunicationsTeam/WOWLubuntu/StartUbuntu>
 - Linux Brainstorming <https://www.facebook.com/groups/352004991569676/> -