[Artwork] Plymouth theme discussion

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:20:32 UTC 2013

Now that you comment it, it's the same colour that Grub uses. I will
investigate it further and fix it if possible.

Talking about the transition stuff. As I commented, it's only shown (in my
system) when I relog to the session. As I use a custom xml background that
changes with time, probably it shows the fallback wallpaper, which is the
GNOME stripe.

Thanks for the information, Tim.