[Artwork] Plymouth theme discussion

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 20:12:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have tested it and it definitely is something that is system-wide (also I
tested if it was some of the text-mode plymouth mode colours and the blue
kept appearing). As soon as I start working on syslinux, i.e., tomorrow,
I'll see if my suspicion is right.

About the bullet size. An updated version has been pushed to the Git
repository. This is how it looks right now: http://cl.ly/image/3B2i0806103P