[Testing] I cannot install the amd64 version of 13.10

Efstathios Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) iefstathios at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:10:57 UTC 2013

Στις 26/08/2013 09:00 μμ, ο/η Ali Linx (amjjawad) έγραψε:

> On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 9:51 PM, Efstathios Iosifidis
> <iefstathios at gmail.com <mailto:iefstathios at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I did that,
>

> So, MD5SUM is correct? good :)
>
>     I downloaded again and create another new liveUSB.
>

> What application you used to create the LiveUSB?

First I used the multiboot thing (have many distros on a USB).
The second time I used terminal and dd.

> I haven't yet played with the 64bit version :(
> the 32bit version is good so far.
>
> Can you try the 32bit version?
>
> It appears that the slideshow is crashed.

I'll download the 32bit in a few mins and I'll be back.

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr    http://blogs.gnome.org/eiosifidis

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...They show you how it's done.
Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts...absolutely.