[Artwork] Ubiquity Slideshow discussion.

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 17:10:05 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'm very very late to reply this, I'm sorry!

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Great news, everyone!
>
> You can now test the Slideshow on your own system. I've created a GitHub
> repository with all the necessary files.
>

>    1. If you haven't installed Git, do it by typing sudo apt-get install
>    git or sudo aptitude install git on the Terminal.
>    2. Then, type git clone git://
>    github.com/aldomann/ubuntu-gnome-ubiquity.git in order to download the
>    files (it's about 1MB, don't worry).
>    3. Launch the test-slideshow.sh from nautilus (or from the terminal if
>    you want).
>    4. Have fun.
>
> Please, notice that most of the text is not final and will surely change.
> Also, a few screenshots are missing.

I have followed the steps but it says: "test-slideshow.sh:command not found"

And I know this could be trivial to solve but I'm doing 98934 things at the
same time :D
I should have logged off long time back because I'm so tired but ...
something weird is always keeping me online :P

Thank you!

--
Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."*
*Best Regards,