[Artwork] Ubiquity Slideshow discussion.

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 18:03:47 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, I see, actually some icons were missign (the music&videos one, for
> instance), so I made new ones, also some weren't completely right and I
> remade them (e.g., help).  Most of them are the same of our wiki (as they
> already existed).

It is true the icons are small but the slide show will look much better and
more professional when the icons on the slide show match the onces on our
Wiki :D

So, let's do it :D

I hope it was a problem of the quality image. Here a slightly-bigger-font
> version: http://cl.ly/image/1i3y3K1r1C3i

The one on the right (Any questions?) is much better :D
The bigger, the better and more visible. Or we can play with the colors so
we can keep the size as it is right now and make the text more clear color
wise (also we can change the background on that text).

> Anyway, I'll make sure the font colour is the right to an optimal
> contrast.

+1

> Eventually, the fonts could be made bigger, but that means a lot of the
> slides will have scrollbars to show the full information text.

No, we need to use as less text as possible. Lots of users will not be
interested to read too much text. Keep It Short and Simple :D
I know Ubuntu GNOME is not lightweight but I see no harm to use The KISS
Principle :D at least with our Slide Show ;)

> Another problem, I think, is that Cantarell works horribly at small sizes.
>
> Regards.

Sorry, not sure what that is?

Thanks a lot :)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,