[Artwork] Ubiquity Slideshow discussion.

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:30:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 1. Yes, actually this is based on the Ubuntu layout, both colour, size and
> position can be changed. By the way, you are only referring to the
> non-music&video slides, right? They certainly have a very poor contrast.

Hi,

To my eyes, all the slides were less visible :(

> 2. Do you mean my desktop? If so, I'll keep it mind next time I make
> screenshots, I will only post the actual windows.

Highlight the window you want to take a screenshot for, Hold Alt adn Prt
Scr or use shotwell for example to crop the useless area :D

> Right, it seems very sensible to use the same colour of our Wiki
> pictograms. That's a good point.
>
> Cheers.

Yes, better to be consistent but I was referring more to the 'icons' more
than the colors :D

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,