[Artwork] Ubiquity Slideshow discussion.

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 11:14:16 UTC 2013

Talking about the elements distribution, I have a question for you, guys.
Which proposal do you think works better:
 <http://cl.ly/image/3O2z3a3i330I>

   - http://cl.ly/image/3O2z3a3i330I (similar to Ubuntu's. It allows to
   show a bigger area, but details are lost).
   - http://cl.ly/image/1g0p3P1s381s (like Ubuntu's but showing in real
   scale).
   - http://cl.ly/image/0T0j2M3M443k (similar to Xubuntu's, I think this
   one looks great and allows us to show a big enough area of applications and
   stuff) Notice that this one would require to change a bit the CSS code
   (the screenshots are actual code, except from the images, which are
   post-edited), but it shouldn't a big deal.

Feel free to make any suggestion.

Cheers.