[Social Networks Report] From 20th of July to 9th of August, 2013

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 23:24:20 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

First of all, I'll be away for sometime and won't be able to reply your
emails/posts - sorry about that.

Second of all, I'd like to share with you some data/reports that I will try
to send every now and then :)

I have had access starting from 20th of July, 2013 to:

https://www.facebook.com/UbuntuGNOME

and

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108356762331170101188/108356762331170101188/posts

I still have no access to the Twitter Account:
https://twitter.com/ubuntu_gnome

Here are some statistics

   - Facebook Page: on 20th of July, it had *(1418) *Likes - As of now, the
   page has *(1517)* Likes = almost 100 New User/Like in 20 days.
   - Google+ Page: I'm not sure how many we had before 20th of July but
   now, we passed *+3000* :)

When I'll be back, I will do my best to increase that more and more.

Just for your information, the most important key with Social Networks is
to interact with users as much as possible. I'm doing that on daily basis.
Hopefully soon, we will have even more traffic.

@Matthew:
I can't find any kind of insight (just like facebook) for our Google+ Page,
maybe because I'm not an owner and just a manager? can you see that from
your side? I will keep looking for a way to find that because it helps a
lot with statistics, etc.

Thank you all :)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,