Gnome 3.10 for 13.10?

Tim tim at feathertop.org
Wed Aug 7 22:46:18 UTC 2013

On 08/08/13 00:28, Christian Kirbach wrote:
> Am Samstag, den 03.08.2013, 19:53 +1000 schrieb Tim:
>> 13.10 will be based on gnome 3.8, but we will have packages for 3.10
>> in the gnome3-team ppa's.
>>
>> https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3
>> https://launchpad.net/~gnome3-team/+archive/gnome3-staging
>>
>> Right now, some bits of 3.10 are in staging, they will migrate to
>> gnome3 ppa once they have had a bit more testing.
> Thanks Tim.
> How can I get involved in packaging? I cannot find any place where
> packaging collaboration takes places, to avoid duplicate work.

Hi Christian,
  Great to hear you want to help out with packing, there is plenty to do right now, getting the rest of the 3.9.x packages uploaded. Basically
all collaboration takes place in the IRC channel. If you want you can say what you are working on in the channel and we will see.

Once you have updated and tested a package, create a debdiff of the packaging (| filterdiff "*/debian/*"), and ping me (darkxst) or jbicha on
IRC with a paste (or you can email it if you prefer). We will check it and upload for you.

Tim