Ubuntu GNOME Artwork

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:34:01 UTC 2013

Hey guys,

A new Artwork/Graphics<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Artwork/Graphics>(Ali
gave me the idea) is on the way. The idea is to have our very own
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IconsPage page (please, note that IconsPage have
our logo and the roundel in different sizes), where all kind of graphic
resources will be found, that is PNGs in all sizes, SVG sources, logos,
social media icons, pictograms (for which I want to create a guide to
create new ones, just in case), etc.

This is what is marked in the Artwork page as the Artwork Creation Kit (a
SDK paraphrase :D). I want to make sure that high quality logos and graphic
resources are available to everyone who wants to use them.

Cheers.