hi !

Selwyn Orren selwyn at linuxweb.co.za
Mon Aug 5 09:01:05 UTC 2013

Helli all. I have been a subscriber to this list since Ubuntu Gnome became
an official flavour. I just want to cobgratulate everyone involved with the
project. What an awesone distro. Its what Ubuntu should have done since day
one. Lol. I have zero experience in testing. But would love to get involved
somehow.  Currently I run a full Ubuntu gnone driven hosting company. I was
a graphic designer for just over 20 years. My time is limited. But if I can
help anywhere please let me know.

Oh I am from South Africa.

Take care

This was sent from my cleva phone