hi !

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 22:01:05 UTC 2013

Absolutely, but we have to keep in mind the purpose of the distribution:
bring a pure GNOME experience to the Ubuntu desktop.
If there's the possibility to easily install extensions I don't consider
necessary to ship them by default.

Also these kind of things are part of GNOME limitations, and that is
completely right, we know what we are facing when we install a desktop
environment. That's why I don't understand haters.
Cheers.