hi !

Anibal Ardid anibalardid at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 21:04:51 UTC 2013

Thanks for your welcome !

I think few things about make better interface, use, friendly,etc:
- include some extensions (like weather, disable bt icon, disable
accesibility icon, advance settings, etc)
- better theme ... adwaita sucks, and nobody like big buttons in the window
border ...
- better turn on speed ... when I logged in, I need to wait few
seconds/minutes to start to use ... if not the system doesn't respond ...
(In elementary when i logged in in this moment i can touch any icon, I
known that GALA/wingpanel uses less memory and processor)