Ubuntu GNOME Artwork

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 01:31:05 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tim, if you could tell me where the sources for Plymouth and the installer
> slideshows are, I think I can work on them.

That would be perfect and great :D
I can help with the words and what contents (words) the slides suppose to
have if you don't mind :)

>  For the background I'd keep GNOME's and for the next release (14.04) we
> could select the best backgrounds proposed by the users, just as Ubuntu
> does (Flickr or Google+ would be the best option to manage the selection).

Why not do it now?

http://lubuntublog.blogspot.ae/2013/07/lubuntu-1310-wallpaper-contest.html

We can do the same too :) never too late ;)
This will:

1- Bring more attention to the project
2- Attract more volunteers to join
3- Spread the team work
4- Make Ubuntu GNOME Artwork even better

Thanks :)

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,