Ubuntu GNOME logo design

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 22:58:03 UTC 2013

On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 2:52 AM, Alfredo Hernández <
aldomann.designs at gmail.com> wrote:

> About this, who is managing the social pages (Google+, Facebook and
> Twitter)? Ali? Tim?

At your service :)

> I'm asking this because the specific logos (in the specific sizes that
> each page demands) are ready to be changed.
>
> Regards, Alfredo.

Once we are done with Artwork Pages and have everything ready for use, we
can do anything to update our pages.
However, please note that Facebook has crazy settings when it comes to
Logos, Banners, Profile Images, etc. So, sometimes, it needs some kind of
adjustment. Having that said, don't worry about Facebook and Google+
standards. The most important part IMHO is to maintain a standard size for
our new Wiki Area that I created for Artwork and use that.

Whatever you need, let me know :)

Thank you so much!

--
*Remember: "All of us are smarter than any one of us."
*Best Regards,