Ubuntu GNOME Artwork

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 08:35:19 UTC 2013

Tim, if you could tell me where the sources for Plymouth and the installer
slideshows are, I think I can work on them.

For the background I'd keep GNOME's and for the next release (14.04) we
could select the best backgrounds proposed by the users, just as Ubuntu
does (Flickr or Google+ would be the best option to manage the selection).

Cheers.