Social Media pages

Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr) eiosifidis at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 08:58:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm not design person as well. I don't know if someone mentioned but I
thought that:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20413076/ubuntu/logos/test-Ubuntugnome-Logo.png

Not sure about copyrights etc (if it's allowed).
I don't follow the logos for couple of years, so I'm not sure what's
Ubuntu "official".

Have phun,
Stathis

Στις 12/04/2013 07:16 μμ, ο/η Matthew Butler έγραψε:

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

Great leaders don't tell you what to do...
They show you how it's done.