Evolution and Mapi

George Farris farrisga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 19:30:35 UTC 2013

Evoultion and mapi seems to fail.

In 12.10 with a downgrade of the libmapi package I quite happily used
Evolution for months, a quick upgrade to 13.04 and my Exchange account
is gone and I can't reconnect.

Running evolution from the command line gives this error:

(evolution:29359): camel-CRITICAL **: camel_provider_list: Could not
load /usr/lib/evolution-data-server/camel-providers/libcamelmapi.so:
libdbwrap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

(evolution:29359): libebackend-WARNING **: module_load: libdbwrap.so:
Failed to load
module: /usr/lib/evolution/3.6/modules/module-mapi-configuration.so

Cheers
George