Aditional packages

Alfredo Hernández aldomann.designs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 05:45:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

+1 for p7zip (and p7zip-rar). But I'm not sure if we should include GIMP, I
don't think that the average user will use it, we have Shotwell for editing
images quickly and that's probably what most users need. (I love GIMP and I
use it a lot, but I don't think that we should include it).

Regards, Alfredo.