Ubuntu 12.10

François-Gaël fg.rios at laposte.net
Mer 24 Oct 21:47:36 UTC 2012

> Mais n'est plus supporté depuis quelques jours, et la partie Application
> ne devrait plus fonctionner.

Il semble bien que le projet à viré de bord trois jours après, c'est reparti pour un tour ;-)
http://blog.ubuntu-tweak.com/
Avec qq 258 commentaires...
fg

---
Thank you, Ubuntu Tweak will continue
Posted on October 22, 2012

First, I would like to thank you all, who left your message here, who forked Ubuntu Tweak at Github. I was really moved!
You made me know that Ubuntu Tweak is still valuable, and as the first software project I made 5 years ago, it is just like my baby, I don’t really want to give up the development.
I will explain something in this post, hope this time everything is clear.