edgy eft

Jean-Max Reymond jmreymond at hotmail.com
Jeu 26 Oct 10:40:11 UTC 2006

loic duparc a écrit :
> bonjour
> je voudrais savoir si edgy eft est sorti en version complete car il devait
> sortir le 26/10. si il est sorti pouvez vous me dire ou telecharger l'iso !?

annoncé, il y a dix minutes:

The Ubuntu team is proud to announce the release of Ubuntu 6.10,
codenamed "Edgy Eft". This release includes both installable Desktop
CDs and alternate text-mode installation CDs for several
architectures.

Ubuntu is a Linux distribution for your desktop or server, with a fast
and easy install, regular releases, a tight selection of excellent
packages installed by default, every other package you can imagine
available with a few clicks, and professional technical support from
Canonical Limited and hundreds of other companies around the world.

Ubuntu 6.10 will be supported for 18 months on both desktops and
servers. Note that the previous stable release (6.06 LTS) is a
long-term support release, and so users requiring a longer support
lifetime may choose to continue using that version rather than upgrade
to or install 6.10.

To Get Ubuntu 6.10

Download Ubuntu 6.10 here:

  Europe: