f-spot packaging

Stephane Delcroix stephane at delcroix.org
Ven 15 Déc 20:25:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

Andrew is known to do that. Last time I askedn he said that f-spot 0.3.0
was available in the feisty repositories.

regards,

and because we take care of our user base, here's a french version of
this mail :)

Bonjour Nathanael,

Andrew Mitchel a déjà packagé f-spot 0.3.0 (m'a-t'il dit). Le package
est disponible dans les repositories de feisty.

bat

--
Stephane Delcroix
stephane at delcroix.org