Re: Catégories d'applications non traduites dans Ubuntu 13.10

Pierre Slamich pierre.slamich at gmail.com
Dim 24 Nov 15:51:42 UTC 2013

J'avais tenté de relancer la chose lors de l'UDS (
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-1305-languagepack-automotion),
mais ça avait tourné court.

Voici des infos que j'avais glanées:
- Martin Pitt knows the infrastructure best, but he's currently
  working on other areas.
- Right now delta language pack updates are automatically uploaded to
  either a PPA for stable releases or directly into the archive. That
  works well for those, but full updates need to be built manually. It'd
  be good to remove any manual steps, but I'm not yet sure how.
- Testing is the main blocker in getting langpack updates out there.
  It'd be nice to provide automated tests for langpacks, but I'm not
  sure which technology we could use. In any case, an improvement that
  could already be made would be to add the language packs into the ISO
  tracker for people to run the current manual tests there.

Pierre