Fwd: Call for lucid translations

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Mer 24 Mar 09:01:45 UTC 2010

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Sujet : Call for lucid translations
Date : Mercredi 24 Mars 2010
De : Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
À : ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com

Dear translators,

Lucid beta 1 is out, and the documentation string freeze takes effect this
Thursday, so now is the time to start looking at translations for Ubuntu
10.04 LTS.

The statistics at
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+translations show Spanish
again at over 96% translated, with French, Brazilian Portuguese, German, and
Swedish also at over 80% translated.

There's still time between now and release to get your language up to the
top of this list!

The deadline for non-language pack translations (such as for the installer
and debconf templates) to be included in the release is Thursday, April
15, and the deadline for language pack translations is a week later on
April 22.  The full timeline for the Lucid release can be found at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule for your reference.

Thanks,