New suggestion

Alexis ANNEIX haroal.anneix at free.fr
Jeu 10 Juin 18:44:06 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm new and I just post a new suggestion on the lauchpad site. I read
I've to say it to you to correct, so I do =)
The links is :
https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/debian-installer/+pots/debian-installer/fr/+translate?start=0&batch=10&show=untranslated&field.alternative_language=&field.alternative_language-empty-marker=1&old_show=all
My name is Haroal.

Thank you in advance.
Haroal

PS : Sorry for spelling : I'm French and I'm only 14 =)
        And sorry for the inconvenience if the sending of this message
wasn't necessary.