Fwd: request for release notes translations

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Mar 20 Avr 19:13:24 UTC 2010

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Sujet : request for release notes translations
Date : mardi 20 avril 2010
De : Steve Langasek <steve.langasek at canonical.com>
À : ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com, loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com

Greetings to you, O Ubuntu microcosm of linguistic variation!

We're at that time of the release cycle again where the release notes are
coming together, and your help is needed to translate them.  The Ubuntu
10.04 LTS release candidate is coming Thursday, so we want to make sure our
users get useful information when clicking that link from within the live
CD installer.

Draft release notes for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS are available at
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/ReleaseNotes>.  While these are not
yet final, I expect that all the issues documented there will be included in
the final release notes.

And as for past releases, please use
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/ReleaseNotes/<langcode>
for your translations.  When you are ready to have these translations linked
from the Ubuntu website, please post a link to your translation on this wiki
page:

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidLynx/ReleaseNotes/Translations

Using this format:

  [[link-to-translation|LANG]] completed date by person

Thanks,