New support

David NOTTIN david at
Dim 15 Nov 01:07:00 UTC 2009

Dear Ubuntu French Translators,

I present myself: My name is David. I'm 40 years old and I work in
Quality Assurance in world wide communication company for aeronautics.
I live in Toulouse and of course, I use to work with the european

I have decided to get more involved in Ubuntu community. So I propose to
start by helping in translations.

I registered myself in launchpad. I have asked to join the team (I'm in
pending approval).

I will be happy to help you in your activities.
I use English in my day-to-day work. I'm a quite beginner in Ubuntu but
I'm aware of software topcis. My studies were on software engineering.
Let me know the way forward...

Thanks in advance