Fwd: Launchpad Translations Survey 9.10

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Mar 9 Juin 15:45:19 UTC 2009

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Sujet : Launchpad Translations Survey 9.10
Date : lundi 8 juin 2009
De : David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>
À : ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com

Hi Translators,

Following the Translations Community Survey, I've put together a new
survey for Launchpad Translations. The aim is to keep in touch with the
community and to see in which areas we are doing well and in which areas
we can improve.

If you'd like to participate, please follow this link:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=R0mTjKlIjUc2H_2b8kMjF6fg_3d_3d

The survey will be open for 2 weeks, after which I will be collecting
the data. If you'd like to take part in it, please make sure you send
your answers by Monday, the 22nd of June.

Thanks for helping us make Launchpad Translations better!

Regards,
David.

--
David Planella