Fwd: Kubuntu Translations Day

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Ven 24 Juil 17:40:15 UTC 2009

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Sujet : Kubuntu Translations Day
Date : vendredi 24 juillet 2009
De : David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>
À : Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

As mentioned some time ago [1], I'd like to organise a Kubuntu
Translations Day next week.

The purpose is to get Kubuntu Karmic translations in good shape well
before release, but we can also see if there are any current issues with
Kubuntu Jaunty translations.

Here is the description and all the details, along with suggestions of
things to do:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Translations/Events/KubuntuTranslationsDay

As usual, feel free to suggest other activities and to modify and expand
the page.

At the same time, and with the idea of raising a bit of awareness about
upstream and how to better collaborate with them, I've started the
Upstream pages in the wiki. They are mostly empty right now -I'll be
adding content in the next few days-, but I thought it might be a good
chance to start them now and initially work on the KDE one [2].

Let me know what you think.

Regards,
David.

[1]