Fwd: non-langpack translation freeze (Apr. 9)

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Mar 7 Avr 17:49:08 UTC 2009

----------  Message transmis  ----------

Sujet : non-langpack translation freeze (Apr. 9)
Date : mardi 7 avril 2009
De : Arne Goetje <arne.goetje at canonical.com>
Ŕ : Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi all,

just a quick reminder for the non-langpack translation freeze on April 9th:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/NonLanguagePackTranslationDeadline

lists the packages which are affected by this deadline.

Regarding the iso-codes templates: I just learned today that we won't
use the Launchpad translations directly for this package, but only sync
from Debian. Therefor all translations should be submitted to upstream
by the translation teams (http://pkg-isocodes.alioth.debian.org/). So,
we probably won't have the Launchpad translations in iso-codes for
Jaunty, sorry about that.

Cheers
Arne