Fwd: Wubi and Umenu translations

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Mer 12 Mar 06:18:42 UTC 2008

Bonjour,

Un peu de travail en plus pour l'équipe. ;-)

----------  Forwarded Message/Message retransmis  ----------

Subject/Sujet: Wubi and Umenu translations
Date: Wednesday 12 mars 2008
From/De: ago <agostino.russo at gmail.com>
To: ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com

Dear all,

This is to inform you that Wubi (the Windows Ubuntu Installer) and
Umenu (the CD menu that appears under Windows) are now in Rosetta
waiting for your help:

https://translations.launchpad.net/wubi/
https://translations.launchpad.net/umenu/

Please note that as of today I have uploaded a new pot files for both
projects with minor corrections (one typo in Wubi,
branding/clarification in Umenu).

I am new to the Rosetta/translation framework, so please feel free to
make suggestions if you feel something should be changed with respect
to the above projects.

Many thanks in advance,

Ago

Bruno