[Bug 193901] Re: Untranslated strings
Launchpad Bug Tracker
193901 at bugs.launchpad.net
Mar 11 Mar 02:00:05 UTC 2008
This bug was fixed in the package gfxboot-theme-ubuntu - 0.5.9
gfxboot-theme-ubuntu (0.5.9) hardy; urgency=low
* Really update for Kurdish default layout change, and shorten Kurdish
layout description to avoid overflow.
* No longer consider Japanese a non-Latin keymap; the default variant
(basic) is Latin.
* Adjust console-setup/layoutcode and (perhaps) console-setup/variantcode
when booting with a non-Latin keymap (LP: #200803).
* Ensure that boot parameters are displayed immediately after pressing F6
* Update translations from Launchpad. Among many other things, this
completes the French translation (LP: #193901).
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com> Tue, 11 Mar 2008 01:51:24 +0000
** Changed in: gfxboot-theme-ubuntu (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
French Translators, which is a bug assignee.
More information about the Ubuntu-fr-l10n