Fwd: Installer translations for Hardy

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Jeu 10 Avr 05:47:09 UTC 2008

----------  Forwarded Message/Message retransmis  ----------

Subject/Sujet: Installer translations for Hardy
Date: mardi 08 avril 2008
From/De: Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>
To: ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com

Hi,

Due to a process glitch between the Ubuntu and Launchpad teams, updated
installer translation templates were only made available to translators
today. I've asked for an extension of the non-language-pack translation
deadline currently on 10 April; instead, you have until first thing on
the morning (London time) of Monday 14 April. Please try to get things
in as early as possible to avoid delays in the import queue.

(I expect we'll have an opportunity for an installer translations
refresh in 8.04.1 as well.)

The relevant Launchpad translations URL is:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/debian-installer/+pots/debian-installer

Thanks,