Fwd: Recent Cheese update added two new strings for translation

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Mer 2 Avr 09:10:03 UTC 2008

----------  Forwarded Message/Message retransmis  ----------

Subject/Sujet: Recent Cheese update added two new strings for translation
Date: lundi 31 mars 2008
From/De: Gary Lasker <gary.lasker at canonical.com>
To: ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com

Hi folks,

This is to inform you that for LP #185669
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/cheese/+bug/185669
), I included a patch to add hildon support and this patch includes
new strings for translation.  Note that this patch was not included in
upstream Gnome 2.22.0 because at the time they were in string freeze.

Note also that these new strings are only applicable when Cheese is
running in hildon mode (for Ubuntu Mobile), and thus they do not apply
to Cheese on the desktop.  The new strings are pretty
straightforward:  "Quit" and "About".

Please let me know if any additional information is needed, etc.

Thanks!
Gary Lasker