Fwd: Ubuntu Feisty translations open

Bruno Patri bruno.patri at gmail.com
Lun 12 Mar 18:37:09 UTC 2007

----------  Forwarded Message/Message retransmis  ----------

Subject/Sujet: Ubuntu Feisty translations open
Date: Lundi 12 Mars 2007
From/De: Matthew Revell <matthew.revell at canonical.com>
To: launchpad-users at lists.canonical.com

Hello,

Ubuntu Feisty translations are now open in Launchpad!

We've imported existing translations both from Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy) and
directly from upstream projects. You can see how much of each language
remains untranslated on the Feisty translations overview page:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+translations

During the import, we had some trouble converting from OpenOffice.org's
language pack format to the .po format used by Launchpad. Unfortunately,
this means that OpenOffice.org isn't yet available to translate. We're
sorry for the pain this will cause. We have, though, created a
workaround to fix the import problem. OpenOffice.org should be ready for
translation later this week.

If you have any questions or comments, please join us in #launchpad or
on the launchpad-users mailing list.

Thanks,

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
mrevell in #launchpad, irc.freenode.net

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: