[Bug 103237] Re: Typos and translations problems in the French version
kalon33 at ubuntu.com
Sam 9 Juin 16:00:56 UTC 2007
Review of French Ubuntu parts of the help : - Administrative Tasks : Corrected some typos.
- Windows : Corrected some orthographic mistakes, and some formulation. In the part "Migrate" the last item of "agenda" and the "bookmarks" part are not yet translated in the help, whereas they are in Rosetta. Same for the "Glossary of Windows terms".
- Add applications : corrected mainly some orthographic or grammatical mistakes.
- Office : Not yet updated but correctly translated (just a few nbsp forgotten or mistaken and orthographic mistakes).
- Desktop-Effects : Adapt to context.
- Internet : Corrected typos and some <emphasis> and menu blocs
- MusicVideoPhotos : corrected some blocs, context adaptation, and translations corrections. Some parts are not translated in the help but are in Rosetta.
- Keeping-safe : Corrected some typos, same problem of updated version as above.
- Printing : Corrected some typos. Same update problem.
I reviewed the main parts of the help, but omitted command line guide,
programming guide and server guide. Is there any way we can upload these
new versions ?
** Changed in: ubuntu-docs (Ubuntu)
Status: In Progress => Fix Committed
Typos and translations problems in the French version
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Ubuntu
French Translators, which is a direct subscriber.
More information about the Ubuntu-fr-l10n