Flavor Meeting 21 August 2020 Minutes

Monica Ayhens-Madon mayhens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 14:15:37 UTC 2020

Hello!

We've started up the meetings for official flavors again, and hope to meet
every 2-3 months on Big Blue Button, graciously provided by Kubuntu. The
first meeting was mainly arranged on #irc, and I realize we may have missed
key people. My sincere apologies for that, and in the future, meeting
planning and announcement of final dates/times will happen on this list.
Please feel free to forward and post meeting information to your own
lists/forums as you prefer.

The link to most recent minutes are here:
https://board.net/p/UbuntuFlavorsMeetingMinutes

If you have any thoughts on meetings (how to keep them sustainable,
advertising them, finding times, inviting dedicated community members in
addition to team members and leads), please feel free to start the
conversation! I am fairly new to flavor contribution (I do documentation
and cheerleading/enabling for Ubuntu MATE), and I know many of you have
much more experience and wisdom to share.

Cheers,

Monica Ayhens-Madon