Self-sustained alarm notification application

Terry Talim melanyor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:11:31 BST 2010

Hi all,
I'm looking for a self -sustained alarm notification application where I can
enter time for some meets, events etc. I do know evolution provides
something like that but need something which doesn't have that overhead. It
should be small, should not take much memory & be sleeping & only on events
should it give visual indications and/or sound indications. It should also
have a weekly/monthly calendar & would be cool if its an xfce or GTK+ based
app. If somebody knows something cool like that please lemme know. Cheers !

Terry
Email: melaniir at gmail.com
My articles: http://onlinenutritiondegrees.net/holistic-nutrition-degree/and
http://radiologydegreeonline.net/industrial-radiography-associates/