Release Party Guide - needs your help folks

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 2 18:32:02 BST 2007

Hi all,

Firstly - welcome to the bunch of new people on this list. This list has
one aim and one aim only - to make Ubuntu events kick arse. One specific
goal I would love us to achieve is not only a wide range of release
parties, but some *really* good parties.

A bunch of new people have joined the list since I last posted. Could
everyone have a quick look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty and add
any of your wisdom there to improve it. It would be great if we could
get a nice, complete guide written up for the majority of party
organisers to use as a base.

If you are running a party, don't forget to update
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GutsyReleaseParties with the details. :)

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon