Next French Release Party

Cyril LAVIER davromaniak at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 6 19:53:07 BST 2007

As a part of the French Locoteam, we're proud to announce that we are
organising a release party.

This party will last 2 days, Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th of November, in
La Villette in Paris. And will be composed of 3 poles.

First, a workshop, where experimented users will help beginners and
other users to install, upgrade or configure their computers, and share
their knowledge.

Second, a demonstration stand, where ubuntu will be show (usage, 3D
Desktop, etc...).

And the last, but not the least, a conference room, where at least ten
conferences, which will talk about the new things in Gutsy (GNOME and
KDE ones), the first steps with ubuntu, the mozilla project, Ubuntu
Studio, the free software, the next release (Hardy Heron).

The last one, was held at La Vilette, the 12th of May welcomed 1000 people.

Here is pictures taken at this event :
http://flickr.com/groups/353786@N20/pool/

Thank You.

Cyril LAVIER aka Davromaniak