sources.list para Ubuntu Juanty (9.4)

Daniel E. Rozo L. dani_rolo7 en hotmail.com
Mar Mayo 19 17:22:41 BST 2009

Para España, con una que otra cosa de más:

#deb cdrom:[Ubuntu 9.04 _Jaunty Jackalope_ - Release amd64 (20090420.1)]/ jaunty main restricted
# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade to
# newer versions of the distribution.

deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty main restricted
deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates main restricted
deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates main restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team. Also, please note that software in universe WILL NOT receive any
## review or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty universe
deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty universe
deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates universe
deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
## security team.
deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty multiverse
deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty multiverse
deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates multiverse
deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-updates multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide useful features.
## Also, please note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review
## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
# deb http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-backports main restricted universe multiverse
# deb-src http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ jaunty-backports main restricted universe multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from Canonical's
## 'partner' repository.
## This software is not part of Ubuntu, but is offered by Canonical and the
## respective vendors as a service to Ubuntu users.
# deb http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu jaunty partner
# deb-src http://archive.canonical.com/ubuntu jaunty partner

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jaunty-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jaunty-security main restricted