ubuntu-es.org down (again and again!)

banjo banjo en lavabit.com
Mar Ago 18 18:43:30 BST 2009

http://www.ubuntu-es.org/ is many times down. From long time ago.
Today, now, is down, again.

..Maybe they are classifying linuxers as second class citizens, maybe
they use their current Ubuntu global Spanish server status for
political, elections, demagogic, fashion, marketing, funding-research,
loving, romantic reasons.

..Maybe they are favoured by other OSes to boicot us Spanish Ubuntu
users.

I don't care, but ubuntu-es.org is linked from you site(s), as from
http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/locallanguage page.

This is not only an annoyance, but also an offence to Ubuntu Spanish
users, and it undermines Ubuntu, linux prestige and development.

You should contact them and resolve this redundant issue, or revoque
their license (if any) and give this responsibility to some other
competent institution.
Here is a clue:
Ubuntu Spanish language has a worldwide bastion, the Instituto
Cervantes, with buildings headquarters in many main Spanish speaking
zones, as USA (New York). It's the main global Spanish language
promoters and defenders, it's an official NGO, I think, or the like.
They have plenty of human, financial and politics resources.
¿Maybe they could be interested to take over the ubuntu-es.org servers?
Try it.

Jaume I University has demonstrated they can't (wan't?) support
ubuntu-es.org site to a satisfying Ubuntu Spanish user's degree.

banjo.