Clustering help/ayuda

apellido nombre ultramajestic en yahoo.es
Mie Jun 27 13:37:44 BST 2007

Is the cluster going to have access to the same data?

In that case you should try to find first the way to
have access to the same data from both machines at the
same time, a NAS could be an option but maybe
expensive for you, iSCSI, NFS or DRDB is the cheapest
way.

For other things I recommend you
http://www.keepalived.org/

--- "Ubuntu en infortecno.net" <ubuntu en infortecno.net>