Repositorio Hoary

Sergio Cayuqueo linuxv en infoquil.com.ar
Mie Dic 22 09:06:36 CST 2004

Hola yo tengo mi sources.list de esta manera
#---
#deb file:///cdrom/ warty main restricted
#deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ warty hoary main restricted universe multiverse
#deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary main restricted universe multiverse
#deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main
#Distribución inestable
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary main restricted universe multiverse
#deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary main restricted universe multiverse
#deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hoary-security main restricted universe multiverse