Fwd: Some aggregator scopes for translation!

Víctor R. Ruiz victor.ruiz en canonical.com
Jue Jun 18 19:23:57 UTC 2015

  Hola:

  Acabo de realizar las traducciones pendientes de estos proyectos en
Launchpad. Agradecería su revisión. ¡Gracias!

  Saludetes,

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: knitzsche <kyle.nitzsche en canonical.com>
Date: Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 7:48 PM
Subject: Some aggregator scopes for translation!
To: ubuntu-translators en lists.ubuntu.com

Hi Ubuntu-translators!

As we prepare the next version of some aggregator release soon, I
would very much appreciate  some translation love and attention on the
following:

https://launchpad.net/news-scope
https://launchpad.net/today-scope
https://launchpad.net/photos-scope

today-scope is the highest priority because want to release to the
store very soon to address a current issue (we'd like to not wait for
the next over-the-air update).

Soon we will add Nearby scope and I will email this list.

Many thanks in advance!

Kyle

Víctor R. Ruiz  | - All this moments will be lost
victor.ruiz en canonical.com | like tears in the rain